Friday, November 23, 2012

Insta-Thanks

 I am thankful for...

The beautiful city I live in. It takes my breath away every day.







My loving family. I miss them all so much. My heart is heavy thinking of them all so far away.

My wonderful husband who fills my life with blessings daily. I cannot imagine life without him. He is my number one blessing for sure.



The #SheReadsTruth community. These devotionals have encouraged me and helped so much to keep me accountable in reading God's Word daily.




Coffee. I'm not thankful for it in the dependent on caffeine sort of way, but in the way that is simply thankful for the joy it brings into my life. I love the taste of coffee.


For our amazing church family and the opportunity to be a part of what God is doing in Delray Beach.




The fact that Christmas is coming soon.




My kitchen that I can cook, bake, and wash dishes in.



The opportunity I have had over the past (almost) year to write and express myself creatively through this blog.

The wonderful network and community of bloggers that I am beginning to be a part of.

The opportunity to share my passion for crochet and design with all of you through my Etsy shop.





The fact that my sister arrives in Florida to visit me, soon! Very soon!


I am thankful for delicious sweets and treats like pumpkin pie for breakfast.


But most of all, I am thankful for the One to whom I give thanks. I am thankful for grace, for not only a clean slate, but for the righteousness of Jesus credited to my account. I am thankful for the hope of heaven someday. Truly, I am blessed.

Be blessed,
<3

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. So many precious gifts, amazing blessings. Love all your great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete